Learn All about Solar Power Systems in Darwin with Quality Solar
From building permits to regulatory compliance factors, all the way to the solar credits scheme, Quality Solar is here to be your guide to solar power systems in Darwin. Investing in solar energy can help homeowners and businesses save money on electricity while also doing their part to save the planet. However, there is a definite learning curve to matters of solar energy. Quality Solar can help you navigate that learning curve so that you get the most value possible out of your new solar power system.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Darwin Solar Systems
If you are thinking about installing a solar system in Darwin—whether for your home or your business—it’s always a good idea to seek out some advice first. At Quality Solar, we would love to chat with you about solar energy and give you some tips on what to buy and why. Right off the bat, here are a few points of advice we’d give to any potential client:
- Do some calculations: Installing a new solar energy system is an investment in any situation. To make sure the investment is worthwhile for you, it’s advisable to do some calculations. At Quality Solar NT, our website includes several calculators that you can use to estimate your electricity usage and cost for the next five years, your solar system’s likely output, your solar savings and payback and your overall return on investment. These calculators make it easy to conduct a cost-benefit analysis for your system.
- Go for quality equipment: You get what you pay for with solar energy. The best Darwin solar systems are the ones made up of the best equipment. If you want to reap the benefits of solar power, cheap equipment won’t do the trick. Quality Solar only uses the best equipment brands in the solar market.
- Ask questions: If you don’t know a whole lot about solar power, that’s fine! Meeting with someone from Quality Solar and asking questions—or being open to advice—will be a useful educational experience and will inform your ultimate purchase decision.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Solar Power Systems in Darwin
If you are considering installing solar power systems in Darwin, make sure you avoid these two common mistakes and missteps:
- Not working with a Northern Territory company: Darwin solar systems—and any solar systems in NT—are beholden to different regulations than what you would find in other Australian states. Hiring a company from another territory to help with your system risks overstepping regulations that are only applicable here. Quality Solar can help: we are the only Northern Territory-based solar company and have been serving clients throughout The Territory since 2010.
- Not exploring the Solar Credits Scheme: Did you know that homeowners or businesses that invest in solar energy can get government grants or rebates under the Solar Credits Scheme? Click here to learn more about this government program, or ask your Quality Solar associate to explain it to you.
About Quality Solar
Established in November 2010, Quality Solar is a business that installs, maintains and consults on solar power systems throughout the Northern Territory. If you are seeking assistance with solar power systems in Darwin, we can help. Contact us today to get started.